Sunday, July 6, 2008

What I do each night when I get home from work

Well, tonight at least. Just managed another shift. I don't really want to be a manager because as it is I can get any bottom of the barrel teenager who happens to work at Burgerfuel to cover for me, if I was a manager there are only like 2 people who could replace shifts I need off. Regardless, it seems unlikely I will still be working here in a few months, better work out a timeframe and give Colby the heads up.

SO anyway, sitting here with a cold glass of Scrumpy, deciding whether I'm going to play World of Warcraft (which that fucker James somehow convinced me into putting another month on my account for) or watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Its possible I will do neither and just browse through Doppelgängers myspace friends requests looking for cute, smart girls with good taste who clearly want to fuck me. :)


This may be why I mostly only find girls from out of town :rolleyes:

There's loads of booze in the fridge, inculding horrible looking alchopops which could only belong to my sister. I wonder if this means she's going to have annoying parties here all the next couple weeks while parents are away. Hell.

I don't have a day shift tomorrow which effectively means I don't have a bedtime, normally I need to get to sleep by 2:30, and fail, so tonight's bound to be a late one.

No comments: