Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I slept with Dick Dynamite and all I got was this lousy haircut

There seems to be a scary correlation between me being 'involved' with a girl and me eventually shaving her head. As of late I also seem to keep getting into briefly intense flings that lead to one or two days of sex and fade off into another haircut statistic...

I sometimes wonder if people just wanna fuck me because I'm an incredibly modest, well endowed, intelligent, good looking and talented rockstar - seems more likely that once they get to know me it becomes all too evident how socially inept and passionless I come off.

Hard to say whether the passionlessness is what I claim it is or not, it's much easier to imply you just want a quick meaningless lay rather than admit you have some bizarre loss aversion thing going on where committing to a single person could close all these other doors... or in some cases reaching out to someone could potentially ruin what little we have... Definitely go hard with loss aversion regardless - hard to believe that not all change is bad, and taking chances really does get you what you want sometimes.

It's funny - after Marama and I broke up she mentioned that she'd thought I had only hung around with her all the time because I had nothing better to do. Felt so guilty for making her feel that way. Really if it were reworded it isn't far from the truth - I had nothing better to do because it was my favorite thing to do. During that time just being with her always felt really good and it's gutting that I never was able to communicate that.

Anyhow, lost that feeling, such is life.

Wish I could work out how to not do that again, but it's still exactly how I am, scared of some stupid rejection that I know isn't coming but still can't get around.


But in the meantime, nothing wrong with there being more pretty girls with shaved heads in the world. ;)

1 comment:

Dick Dynamite said...

Clearly I start one of these and the first post is about girls. :ludarolleyes: